Tony Northrup's DSLR Book: How to Create Stunning Digital Photography (iPad) “Stunning Digital Photography”, the #1 photography ebook in the world, is now available on iBooks! This book has four things no other book offers:
1) VIDEO TRAINING. About 90 minutes of hands-on video tutorials.
2) 400+ HIGH RESOLUTION, ORIGINAL PICTURES. Detailed example pictures taken by the author in nine countries demonstrate both good and bad technique.
3) HANDS-ON PRACTICES. Complete the practices at the end of every chapter to get the real world experience you need.
4) NEVER OUTDATED. This book is regularly updated with new content (including additional videos) that existing owners receive. As new photography trends emerge and new camera equipment and lenses are released, you'll see them described in the book immediately.
In this book, Tony Northrup (award-winning author of more than 30 how-to books and a professional portrait, wildlife, and landscape photographer) teaches the art and science of creating stunning pictures.
First, beginner photographers will master:
* Buying a camera, lens, flash, tripod, and more
* Shutter speed
* Depth-of-field (blurring the background)
* Natural light
* Troubleshooting blurry, dark, and bad pictures
* Pet photography
* Wildlife photography (mammals, birds, insects, fish, and more)
* Sunrises and sunsets
* Forests, waterfalls, and rivers
* Night photography
* Raw files
* Macro/close-up photography
Advanced photographers can skip forward to learn the pro's secrets for:
* Posing men and women (checklists provided)
* Portraits (candid, casual, formal, and underwater)
* Remotely triggering flashes
* Using bounce flash and flash modifiers
* Using studio lighting on any budget
* Building a temporary or permanent studio at home
* Shooting your first wedding
* High speed photography
* Location scouting/finding the best spots and times
* Planning shoots around the sun and moon
* Star trails (via long exposure and image stacking)
* Light painting
* Eliminating noise
* Focus stacking for infinite depth-of-field
* Underwater photography
* Getting close to wildlife
* Using electronic shutter triggers
* Photographing moving cars
* Photographing architecture and real estate